2008年12月4日木曜日

New Zealand







There are many sites. This is the site about NewZealand I recommend. There are many sightseeings in New Zealand. I am introducing a few places. Mt. Taranaki is one of the sightseeings. The height is 2518 meters and dormant volcano. Te papa is musium. This musium introduces many historical and cultural things. Its desighn is very attractive, so it took five years to build. This was built in 1998. Queen street is famous for the many shops and this street is crowded with a lot of people. Its length is about 1.5 kilometers. Through this street we can see banks, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, movie theaters, souvenir shops and so on. I think you can enjoy this street very much. I recommend it.



2 件のコメント:

asika さんのコメント...

I don't know about new zealand heritages.
Show me about more new zealand heritage.

Y♥O♥U さんのコメント...

I knew that there are many lakes in New Zealand for the first time. I think that New Zealand is very beautiful place. Your chose picture is nice!!